Physical therapy is an approach that aims to address the illnesses or injuries that confines an individual’s ability to move and perform activities. Through a treatment plan and various exercises, a physical therapist offers physical therapy in Georgia to help you relieve pain, move better, and strengthen your weakened muscles, among others.
- It improves mobility.
- It restores the use of affected joints.
- It increases strength to support joints.
- It maintains fitness.
- It preserves the ability to conduct daily activities.
Whether you’re dealing with low back and neck pain or arthritis, a physical therapist will design an individualized plan to improve strength, coordination, and balance to help you regain optimal physical function. They can help with:
- Educating patients with proper posture to reduce pain and enhance function
- Demonstrating to patients how to use walkers, canes, and other assistive devices
- Recommending options to address joint pain and stiffness
- Suggesting environment modifications to improve function
Are you looking for a physical therapy clinic in Suwanee, Georgia? Zona Physical Therapy is here for you. We are on a mission to help promote and preserve the health and well-being of individuals in our community. With the help of our physical therapists, we will help you win back your freedom to move. Contact us at 678-765-0909 today for more information about our services.