Physical therapy is an approach that aims to address the illnesses or injuries that confines an individual’s ability to move and perform activities. Through a treatment plan and various exercises, a physical therapist offers physical therapy in Georgia to help you relieve pain, move better, and strengthen your weakened muscles, among others.
There are several types of therapy, from pediatrics to sports. If you have loved ones who have arthritis, they need orthopedic physical therapy. Here are some of the ways it can help.
- It improves mobility.
- It restores the use of affected joints.
- It increases strength to support joints.
- It maintains fitness.
- It preserves the ability to conduct daily activities.
Whether you’re dealing with low back and neck pain or arthritis, a physical therapist will design an individualized plan to improve strength, coordination, and balance to help you regain optimal physical function. They can help with:
- Educating patients with proper posture to reduce pain and enhance function
- Demonstrating to patients how to use walkers, canes, and other assistive devices
- Recommending options to address joint pain and stiffness
- Suggesting environment modifications to improve function
Are you looking for a physical therapy clinic in Suwanee, Georgia? Zona Physical Therapy is here for you. We are on a mission to help promote and preserve the health and well-being of individuals in our community. With the help of our physical therapists, we will help you win back your freedom to move. Contact us at 678-765-0909 today for more information about our services.