FREE REPORT: “8 Ways to Ease Back Pain With Less Dependence on Pills Or Procedure”Learn several ways to ease Back pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Yours from Specialist Physical Therapist, Clarice Ezeanya
A Message from Clarice Ezeanya, Owner and Founder of Zona Physical Therapy
- Are you worried about nagging lower back pain or Sciatica that will not go away?
- Is your back pain preventing you from your passion like hiking, traveling, gardening?
- Are you still looking for a long-term solution so you can finally get back to your favorite activities?
- Lying on the couch on the weekend, not being able to spend quality time with your family and/ or friends because you have a lower back pain or Sciatica which is becoming a chronic problem?
- Do you ask yourself these questions like: “Why Am I Still Suffering with Back Pain After taking all these pills and 5 months later I still do not feel good?”
Many people within Gwinnett County and surrounding areas suffer unnecessarily with back pain and stiffness because they’re told…
- Rest and “try these painkillers”
- It comes with age, and it is normal
- Surgery is your ONLY option
The Truth Is…
- Resting it doesn’t change anything. You might get a small temporary relief, but then when you get active again, you’ll still be suffering from back pain and stiffness. It does not go away on its own.
- It’s not normal to get back pain and stiffness as you get older!
- Painkillers are addicting, dangerous, and can cause a lot of other problems with your body.
- Surgery is not the only option. It’s just the only option your surgeon can offer you.
“How Do I Get Rid of MY Back Pain Quickly?”
Well, here are 3 things you can do:
- You need to decide to get help. DO NOT procrastinate and live with it. We are here to help!
- Make sure you are performing the appropriate exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure you do not aggravate your back even more by doing the wrong exercises
- Get a real hands-on 1:1 physical therapist – At Zona Physical Therapy, lower back pain or sciatica are one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – we can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.