FREE REPORT: “7 Tips to Ease Knee Pain with Less Dependence on Pills or Procedures”Learn several ways to ease knee pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Yours from Specialist Physical Therapist, Clarice Ezeanya
A Message from Clarice Ezeanya, Owner and Founder of Zona Physical Therapy
- Are you worried about nagging knee pain that will not go away?
- Is your knee pain preventing you from sleeping?
- Are you still looking for a long-term solution so you can finally get back to your favorite activities?
- Are you having to slow down or even stop working out all-together?
- Have you had knee surgery and are frustrated that you’re still in pain?
Many people within Gwinnett County and surrounding areas suffer unnecessarily with knee pain because they’re told…
- Rest and “try these painkillers”
- It comes with age, and it is normal
- Surgery is your ONLY option
The Truth Is…
- Resting it doesn’t change anything. You might get a small temporary relief, but then when you get active again, you’ll still be suffering from knee pain. It does not go away on its own.
- It’s not normal to get knee pain and stiffness as you get older!
- Painkillers are addicting, dangerous, and can cause a lot of other problems with your body.
- Surgery is not the only option. It’s just the only option your surgeon can offer you.
“How Do I Get Rid of MY Knee Pain Quickly?”
Well, here are 3 things you can do:
- You need to decide to get help. DO NOT procrastinate and live with it. We are here to help!
- Make sure you are performing the appropriate exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your knee pain is to do the right series of exercises – the right exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure you do not aggravate your back even more by doing the wrong exercises
- Get a real hands-on 1:1 physical therapist – At Zona Physical Therapy, knee pain is one of the most common injuries we see. If your knee pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – we can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.